New York City Rodent Control
Rodents are one of the most prevalent pests in this NYC climate. The reason for this can be seen in large birth sizes and short breeding cycles. Consuming a wide variety of foods further stimulates their growth.
The presence of rodents and their droppings is not only unhygienic, but can also transmit diseases. For that reason it is a relevant issue to reduce rodent population and free NYC of infections.
Our technicians completely inspect your home or property to identify your problem. Further we detect possible food sources; water sources or entry points from where rodents enter your property.
Your existing rodent population will be eliminated by Bugs Are Gone using some of the rodent control measure below:
In the trapping process, a selection of traps, such as normal traps, snap traps or glue trays are being placed for a period of time. Captured rodents indicate pest activity. All disposals will be done by US.
:: Bait stations
Bait stations are a responsible way to exterminate rodents in your home. These stations are especially made for rodents as they fit their body characteristics and give rodents a safe feeling. During the first week, we will fill these stations with attracting foods that make rodents feel safe and use the station with several intervals. This has the benefit that, at the time the stations are filled with toxic bait products, a large fraction of the rodent population will be eliminated. Our technicians are highly trained in finding to most efficient and safest spaces for these stations.
All equipment is placed in a manner that is invisible, inaccessible and does not impose a threat for humans, pets or plants.
These two treatments will strongly reduce the population of rodents. However, rodents reproduce rapidly and their offspring are capable of reproducing within three months. This means that problems will soon re-appear if monthly rodent control is not applied.
:: Top 10 Signs of A Rodent infestation
- Rodent droppings found in the home
- Pets bringing home a dead rodent
- Evidence rodents feeding on fruit/nuts that are in or falling from the trees in your yard
- Rats traveling along utility lines or on the tops of fences at dusk or soon after
- Rodents nesting material behind boxes or in drawers in the garage
- Smudge marks caused by the rodents rubbing their fur against beams, rafters, pipes, and walls
- Burrows anywhere in your yard or beneath the garbage can
- Noises in the attic throughout the night
- Drowned rat from your swimming pool or hot tub
- Evidence of gnaw marks on items in your pantry
Get Free Estimate
Get 10% Off (on initial service)
Contact Bugs Are Gone
BUGS ARE GONE EXTERMINATING
Address: 59 East 91st Street #1001,
Brooklyn, NY 11212