New York City Pest Control
Do you have a home or business in New York City facing a pest invasion? Do you need an exterminator to help you solve the pest problem or want to protect your home from future invaders? We apply our science-based approach to help identify the root of your problem and implement a solution made expressly for your home. During every visit, Bugs Are Gone will use our integrated process to assess, implement, and monitor your home’s pest population.
If you have seen evidence of a pest or want help protecting your home against unwanted guests, our technician will come and inspect your home. On the first visit, he will conduct a thorough inspection of your property, and if necessary, bring in state-of-the-art equipment, such as moisture meters, telescoping cameras, and UV lights, to help identify high risk areas such as entry points, leaks, and cracks.
Our technician will take care of any identified problems and install pest-monitoring tools in critical areas to help keep an eye out for pests. He uses the best tools and scientific solutions available to get to the root of the cause so he can thoroughly and efficiently treat your pest problem.
:: 12 Things Every Homeowner Should Know About Do It Yourself Pest Control
- Be sure that outside garbage containers have tight fitting lids.
- Repair or replace damaged ventilation screens.
- Provide a tight fitting cover for the crawl space.
- Seal all openings around pipes, cables, and wires that enter through walls or the foundation.
- Be sure all window screens are in good condition.
- Make sure internal screens on roof and attic air vents are in good repair.
- Cover rooftop plumbing vent pipes in excess of 2 inches in diameter with screens over their tops.
- Make sure all exterior doors are tight fitting and weatherproofed at the bottom.
- Seal gaps beneath garage doors with a gasket or weather stripping.
- Install self-closing exits or screening to clothes dryer vents to the outside.
- Remember that pet doors into the house or garage provide an easy entrance for rodents.
- Keep side doors to the garage closed, especially at night.
Get Free Estimate
Get 10% Off (on initial service)
Contact Bugs Are Gone
BUGS ARE GONE EXTERMINATING
Address: 59 East 91st Street #1001,
Brooklyn, NY 11212